… imagine the kind of pain Russia must’ve been in when the Tsar Bomba was dropped on Nova Zembla.
3800 times the effect as Hiroshima.
A smoke cloud that went up 60 kms.
A shockwave that was so powerful it went around the world three times.
If nationtans represent the land they are, he must have been in agony.
I really want to write about it.
I got tagged by curcur
TAG GAME: CHARACTERS WHO SHARE THE SAME PERSONALITY TYPE AS YOU.
Rules: If you don’t know your personality type, take the test here. Then find out what characters share the same personality type as you here and list the characters that you find relevant below. Then tag five friends and let them know you tagged them:
I’m a INFJ
I ended up with characters like:
- Yue and Roku from Avatar: The Last Airbender
- Russia from Axis Powers Hetalia
- Edward Nashton/Nigma (Riddler) and Dick Grayson (Robin I/Nightwing/Batman II) from Batman
- Rufus from Bill & Ted
- Bruce Wayne from The Dark Knight
- Tifa Lockhart and Red XIII from Final Fantasy VII
- Yuna from Final Fantasy X
- Vincent Crabbe, and Peter Pettigrew from Harry Potter
- Kyle Hyde from Hotel Dusk: Room 215
- Aragorn and Saruman from The Lord of the Rings
- Snufkin from The Moomins
- Gaara from Naruto
- Erik/The Phantom from The Phantom of the Opera
- Daenerys Targaryen from A Song of Ice and Fire and Game of Thrones
- Abel Nightroad from Trinity Blood
Being a teenager is hard. But the German home improvement chain Hornbach knows having parents who go the extra mile to show their support can make a big difference.
This is the kind of dad I want to be.
the notebook problem: you see a notebook. you want to buy the notebook. but you know you have like TEN OTHER NOTEBOOKS. most which are STILL EMPTY. you don’t need to notebook. you’re probably not gonna use the notebook anyway. what’s the point? DONT BUY THE NOTEBOOK. you buy the notebook.